Poker update

Start 2153
End 2240

good morning all you loyal readers, its great waking up at 3:30 pm, thinking of where to play today, going to head over an play on poker room had some of my bankroll in neteller and am going to try them out as i never played there before, Dont like playing at the same room too many days in a row as people learn your style of play.
If you want come visit me there and try to bust me if youre good enough . heres the link Pokerroom

I did wind up making 87$ yesterday but the cards werent going anywhere so i quit and watched tv and got drunk. It amazes me at how many hot girls are on tv these days, Most shows i watch i Dont like but they have hot women in them, think ill meet me one of them when i win the WSOP this year.

Come by the forum and chat with us live @ The Poker Forum

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lifebonuscode.com Launches

Bovada bonus