Poker Day 2

Bankroll $527

Well its day 2 but only my first day of play, did not feel like playing last night after deposing.
I di have a good day at the tables today my original $300 is up to $527. I played for about 8 hours today mostly at the $50 buy in no limit tables, i was playing 3-4 tables at a time. So we are off to a good start below average but that is to be expected as i have to play tight to build the roll. Play today was at Hollywood poker.

I will always start the days entry with my poker news, and after that ill rant about some off topic things that troubled me during the day. i get pissed off easily about a lot of things so you will hear about them all. If my rants and cursing turn you off dont read my fucking blog.

Today is sometime in the middle of fucking October, It has been raining for 8 days straight o well who cares. When it rains people get depressed GOOD they know how i feel every fucking day of my life.

Let me give you a little background info on myself just a little ill add more every day, I learned how to play draw poker at 5 years old, Some family of mine was in the video joker poker business so i was always around machines, so i learned the game early, and thats where i think i got my love of cards. now jump a few years into the future when i was 13, this is when i got my first after school job in a semi legit card room- getting sodas or coffee for the customers, My favorite job i ever had, And the start of my love for gambling.

Well ill give some more tommorow,

Visit my buddys forum @ poker forum

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lifebonuscode.com Launches

Bovada bonus