Sun Poker - Review

There is a new edition to the online poker family! Peak
Entertainment™
, one of the most prestigious and trusted gaming companies
in the online industry, is proud to offer Sun
Poker™
to the virtual gaming world.


Sun
Poker
uses Cryptologic software, one of the most advanced and esteemed gaming
software companies in the industry. Although the look and feel of the software
similarly compares to other poker rooms, Sun Poker is quick, flawless and hassle
free. Here are a few screen shots of the software:








Let me tell you, this poker room is addicting! I've played poker
with my buddies for several years and didn't think playing online would have
the same appeal as sitting around a table with trash talking friends. Within
an hour of playing
Sun Poker
I was hooked! For two weeks I was playing every night for a couple
of hours, and this was just the "play for fun" mode. Once I was used
to the pace of the game, I finally decided to play for real money. After two
hands I was up $100 and feeling pretty good about my poker skills. Unlike playing
in person, you have to concentrate on the betting habits of the other people
at the table instead of relying on the little quirks and nuances of each individual.
You'll see what I mean once you start to play.


At
Sun Poker
you can choose to play Texas Hold 'Em, 7 Card Stud, Omaha High
and Omaha High/Low. They also have daily tournaments where you can test your
skills against the best from all over the world. Believe me, it's pretty exciting
knowing that you're playing in a tournament with a guy half way across the world.
That's the great thing about poker - the rules of the game are the same no matter
what language you speak!




Bonus




Receive a 100% Match Bonus up to $50 on your first deposit. An extra $40 in
FREE chips will automatically be added to your account after you have participated
in your 200th hand (excluding tournament play), during any calendar month!


Jackpots



The Bad Beat Jackpot will never drop below the minimum of $2,500.00/£1,500.
Every morning at 12:00 AM EST, the jackpot will increase by $150.00/£100.


Review Summary


Take it from me, out of all the online poker rooms I've tried,
Sun
Poker
is definitely my favorite. If you're a poker fan like me but just
don't have the time to get together with your buddies every week, visit www.sunpoker.com,
you may thank me or you may curse me for getting you hooked on one of the best
online poker sites on the Internet today.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lifebonuscode.com Launches

Bovada bonus